Victim Services of Sarnia Lambton is a non-profit charitable organization working in cooperation with community partners to assist victims of crime and tragic circumstance.
How can you help?
Dealing with crisis is something that we all face at some point in our lives. No-one is immune to violence, crime or uncontrollable circumstance. Sudden death, physical abuse, sexual assault, suicide or theft can happen to us/our loved ones at any moment. When it does happen, we can be overwhelmed by shock, grief, sadness, fear, confusion and loss.
- What help is available?
- Will we be left to cope by ourselves?
- Who will help? YOU CAN HELP!
APPLY NOW TO JOIN OUR TEAM. We are currently accepting applications.
Join our Victim Services team and enter into a volunteer experience that will offer you:
- Free crisis response training
- The opportunity to work with some of the most caring people in your community
- Ongoing training opportunities throughout your time with our agency
- The immediate reward of knowing that you helped to make a positive difference in someone’s life
Thank-you to all of our amazing volunteers who donate over 30,000 hours to Victim Services every year. You truly are “People Helping People” and we are proud to have such an incredible TEAM!
Access to Justice
Download the Access to Justice: Tools of the Trade booklet to increase your ability to access our admittedly complicated justice system. Created by the Community Law School of Sarnia Lambton Inc. and Victim Services of Sarnia-Lambton, Inc.
The views and opinions expressed in this publication/ website do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the Ontario Government or the Ontario Ministry of the Attorney General.